Telly Award Winning Video Course
$110 Fee for Course Includes:
· Award-winning online video course
· The Multi-Matrix therapy game
· Certificate of completion for 4.0 contact hours
· describe Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD);
· differentiate between spatial awareness, pattern recognition, and working memory;
· identify the populations that can benefit from visual, cognitive, and motor development;
· describe the importance of 3-dimensional movement for brain development;
· evaluate the relevance of sensory processing to Healthcare Providers; and,
· employ a wide variety of sensory integration techniques using The Multi-Matrix game as a tool for visual, cognitive, motor, and language development.
· Completion of online course
· Course evaluation
· Post-test with score of 80% or greater
· NOTE: Licensees are responsible for being up to date with their state credit requirements.
0.4 OT or 4 contact hours
Education Level: Intermediate
- Category 1: Domain of OT
- Activity Demands
- Objects used and their properties
- Space demands
- Sequence and timing
- Required Body Functions
- Required Body Structures
- Performance Skills
- Sensory perceptual skills
- Motor and praxis skills
- Cognitive skills
- Category 2: Occupational Therapy Process
Berkshire AHEC is an approved provider of contact hours for occupational therapists by the American Occupational Therapy Association. AOTA: “The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
This program has been approved for 4 Approved Entity Continuing Education hours for re-licensure, in accordance with 258 CMR Collaborative of NASW and the Boston College and Simmons Schools of Social Work Authorization Number D 51429.
Berkshire AHEC is approved by the National Board of Certified Counselors to provide continuing education credits for licensed mental health counselors. This program has been approved for 4 credits.
Berkshire AHEC, provider #762, is an approved education provider of the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC). Attendees earn 4 continuing education credits for this course. You can register for this course by clicking on the link to upper left - online registration. After you complete the registration you will receive a confirmation of your registration. The therapy tool/game and link will be sent to you by Fedex Ground. It can take up to 15 business days depending upon your location. Please be patient. Thank you.