Mental Health First Aid Training
June 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$25.00
LEARN HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to
signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults. You’ll build skills and confidence you need to reach out and provide initial support to those who are struggling. You’ll also learn how to help connect them to appropriate support.
AFTER THE COURSE, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Recognize common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges.
• Recognize common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges.
• Understand how to interact with a person in crisis.
• Know how to connect a person with help.
• Use self-care tools and techniques.
Pre/Post work required to complete course.